When to enroll
While we offer admission to students any time during the year, we urge families to enroll their children in early spring for the following school year. New family registration for the 2023-24 school year will begin on March 13th.
how to apply
- Students and families that are new to Bethlehem should schedule a pre-enrollment interview with our Principal at (920)452-5071 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. The interview serves as an opportunity to get initial questions answered and to get to know one another.
- Complete and submit the necessary application forms.
- To complete an electronic application, click here.
- Provide age verification in the form of an original birth certificate. Copies will not be accepted. Your original will be returned to you.
- Submit copies of the most recent standardized test results and most recent grade report or evaluation.
- Pay the enrollment fee.
- If families wish to apply for the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program voucher they should visit sms.dpi.wi.gov/ChoiceParent/ and apply from February 1 to April 20, 2023. Families need to submit a registration application to Bethlehem for school registration as well.
notice of nondiscrimination
Bethlehem Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school administered programs.